Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, July 5, 2014

NASCAR'S Mark Martin Responds to a TTM


I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Dec. 12, 2012.
Long time NASCAR driver Mark Martin is the first non-Major League Baseball player to respond to one of my through the mail autograph requests.
I sent Martin a card in October and 52 days later returned signed.
Martin is known as the old guy to some NASCAR fans.
He began his NASCAR career in 1981 and has yet to win a championship but has finished second five times.
This year Martin drove for Michael Waltrip Racing and finished 26th.
He has 40 career wins and 270 top-5 finishes.
In addition to racing cars, Martin sells cars. He owns two car lots in Arkansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment