Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Classic TTM Success: Buddy Black

I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Jan. 30, 2013.

Former Kansas City Royal pitcher Buddy Black has signed and returned my baseball card.


Black began his career with the Seattle Mariners in 1981. In 1982 he went to the Royals and pitched there until 1988 when he went to the Cleveland Indians.
He later pitched with the Toronto Blue Jays and the San Francisco Giants  before returning to the Indians for his final season in 1995.
Black made it to the post season two times with the Royals and was a part of the 1985 team that defeated the St. Louis Cardinals  in the World Series.
In 2000, Black was a pitching coach with the Los Angeles Angels.
In 2006, Black became the pitching coach for the San Diego Padres and won the Manager of The Year Award in 2010. He will return with the Padres this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment