Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, July 5, 2014

How to Get a Nolan Ryan Autograph


I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Oct. 7, 2011.
The Largest Online Trading Card Marketplace

Baseball Football Basketball Golf Hockey Racing Soccer









It has taken 225 days and $35 but finally the reward has arrived.
A Nolan Ryan authentic autograph is what I'm speaking of.
How did I achieve this you ask? Well it is simple.
First choose the item you want signed.
In my case I chose a 1988 Topps Baseball Card. One that I had many copies of that is valued anywhere from 50 cents to a $1.
Then I logged onto www.nolanryanfoundation.org
For a donation to the charity, Ryan will sign personal items. To request a baseball card or something smaller than a 5x7 such as a photo or game ticket, the cost is $35.
Items larger than a 5x7 is a $55 donation, a baseball cap or glove is $80 and a bat or jersey is $105.
To have Ryan add a personalized stat such as 324 wins or HOF '99, its an extra $18 charge.
After making your decision, send a check and the item and wait.
I mailed my request in February. My check was cashed in May and the card arrived on Sept. 24.
With the card is a letter of thanks from The Nolan Ryan Foundation, a cash register receipt showing the date my check was cashed.
On the back of the card, a hologram has been placed as proof of authenticity.

Looking for cards to buy visit
Adding new cards almost daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment