Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Classic TTM Succes: Brian Holman

I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Dec. 24, 2012.






Brian Holman, former Seattle  Mariner responds to through the mail autograph requests in a short period of time. 
Holman pitched with the Montreal Expos and the Seattle Mariners.

He pitched in 109 games in his four-year career, winning 37 and losing 45.
Like him, Holman's father Brad Holman and stepfather Dick LeMay were both MLB pitchers.
Holman was traded to the Mariners in 1989 along with Randy Johnson.
On April 20, 1990, Oakland As Ken Phelps broke up Holman's perfect game bid.
Today Holman works for a financial, estate, tax, and investment consulting firm.
Holman also serves on the Board of Directors of Esperanza International.
The organization was founded in 1994 by former teammate Dave Valle and addresses the needs of impoverished women in the Dominican Republic .

No comments:

Post a Comment