Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Classic TTM Success: Pete Harnisch

I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Jan. 19, 2013.

Former Major League Baseball pitcher Pete Harnisch is the first to respond to a through the mail autograph request in 2013.
Harnisch debute
d with the Baltimore Orioles in 1988. He went on to play for the Houston Astros, New York Mets, Milwaukee Brewers  and Cincinnati Reds.
He played in the 1991 All-Star game as an Astro.
He finished his career with 111 wins and 103 losses.
Harnisch retired from the game after sitting out the 2002 season with injuries.
This year will be his first year as the Los Angeles Angels  roving pitching instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment