Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Classic TTM Success Randy Bush Responds, Many do not

$20 off gif 461x66
I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on March 1, 2013.


Former Minnesota Twin Randy Bush responded to my through the mail baseball card autograph request in 31 days.
Bush's Major League Baseball career started with the Twins in 1982 and ended with the Twins in 1993. 
Bush earned two World Series with the Twins when they defeated the St. Louis Cardinals  in 1987 and the Atlanta Braves in 1991.
Bush was an outfielder, pinch hitter and designated hitter.  
He belted 96 home runs during his career. 
Today Bush works in the front office of the Chicago Cubs. 

More failures part 4

My quest to acquire baseball autographs continues with successes and failures.
Some of the players on the failure list are:
Nick Esasky - I mailed a baseball card to the former Cincinnati Red on Nov. 8, 2010 to an address with success noted in Georgia. Notations made on www.sportscardforum show the last recorded success was on Jan. 3, 2011. After that looks like after that Esasky's ink dried up. 
Kevin Seitzer - I mailed the former Kansas City Royal on Nov. 8, 2010 to Mac-N-Seitz Baseball in Kansas City with no success to report.
Dave Burba - Burba pitched for many teams including the San Francisco Giants. I mailed Burba a card on Nov. 8, 2010 to an address in Arizona with no success. Since then Burba has taken a job with the Tri-City Dust Devils and fans are reporting success. Could be worth a second try.
Charlie Hayes - Hayes is another former San Francisco Giant that does not respond to through the mail autograph requests. I sent him a card on Nov. 14, 2010 with no success to report. 
Tommy Gregg - Gregg a former Atlanta Brave apparently does not sign baseball cards through the mail. I sent Gregg a card on Dec. 1, 2010 to the Omaha Royals where he is employed and have no success to report and none recorded on www.sportscardforum.
Junior Ortiz - Ortiz is a former catcher for the New York Mets  and a no go on through the mail autograph requests. I mailed Ortiz a card to an address in Pennsylvania on Dec. 1, 2010 with no success. 
Mariano Duncan - Duncan is a former Los Angeles Dodger who now works with the Chicago Cubs. Autograph sucess is recorded for Duncan at the Dodger address. I mailed Duncan a card at the Dodger address on Dec. 8, 2010 with no luck. There is success recorded for Duncan at the Tennessee Smokies. Duncan could be worth another try at the Chicago Cubs address.
These are just a few of my TTM failures. Hopefully there won't be many more to report.


No comments:

Post a Comment