Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Classic TTM Success: Bert Blyleven


I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Oct. 12, 2012.
Major League Baseball Hall of Fame pitcher Bert Blyleven will sign baseball cards through the mail and other items for a small fee with a portion of the proceeds going to the National Parkinson Foundation Minnesota.
Blyleven explains on his website that he got involved with the charity after Parkinson's affected his father.
Blyleven played 22 years in the majors, pitching for Minnesota Twins, Texas Rangers, PittsburghPirates, Cleveland Indians, and California Angels.
He was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2011.
He recorded 3,701 strike outs and 287 wins.
If you are seeking a major league autograph and desire to donate to a good cause, Blyleven's autograph may be a good choice.




No comments:

Post a Comment