Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Classic TTM Success: Ron Blomberg

I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Sept. 12, 2012.



Former New York Yankee Ron Blomberg

 responds to through the mail autograph requests for a small fee.
Blomberg, known as Boomer, is noted as the first designated hitter in Major League Baseball and will sign a baseball card for $5.
I'm not sure but I believe the money is considered as a donation to the Isreal Cancer Research Fund.
Blomberg began his career with the Yankees in 1969.
After missing the 1977 season with a knee injury he joined the
Chicago White Sox. in 1978 for his final season.
He finished his career with 52 homer runs
He began a writing career in 2006 and published a biography and is reportedly working on a cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment