Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Classic TTM Success: Don August

2000Freebies.com


  I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Feb. 13, 2013.


Former Milwaukee Brewer pitcher Don August responded to my through the mail autograph request and answered a question I asked.

August pitched for the Brewers from 1988-91.
In his rookie year, August went 13-7 with a 3.09 ERA.
He never made it to the playoffs but is noted as the winning pitcher in the inaugural game at the Sky dome.
In my autograph request I asked him if he ever gets tired of fan mail.
August's reply is "Its OK. I don't mind. Its been over 20 years since I played in the MLB and I still get cards to sign. It's amazing! DA.
Today August is a teacher at a middle school in Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment