Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Classic TTM Success Joe Oliver


I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Dec. 24, 2012.
Joe Oliver, former Major League Baseball catcher, responds to through the mail autograph requests.
Oliver signed and return my 1990 Donruss baseball card from a Florida address in just 27 days.
Oliver debuted with the Cincinnati Reds in 1989. In 1995 Oliver played 97 games with the Milwaukee Brewers  before being sent back to the Reds in 1996. He later played with the Detroit Tigers, Seattle Mariners, Pittsburgh Pirates, New York Yankees and the Boston Red Sox before retiring in 2001. Oliver was a member of the 1990 World Series  Champion Reds and made it the 2000 American League Championship Series with the Mariners. Today Oliver is a baseball coach at Bishop Moore Catholic High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment