Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Billy Hatcher Takes 542 Days to Return TTM

Another long wait has paid off as another autograph card has arrived that I figured was long gone.
Billy Hatcher took 542 days to sign and return my 1991 Leaf Cincinnati Reds card.
I mailed the card to Hatcher on Oct. 15, 2013 and it came back to me on April 9, 2015.
lists both success and failure for Hatcher but it looks like he is working on improving the success rate.
It was a long wait but not the longest one I have endured.
Glenn Allen Hill took 1,285 days to respond.
Ray Fontenot took 918 days and Kevin Appier 826 days
Hatcher’s 542 days edges out former Atlanta Brave Eddie Perez’s 536 days for the fourth longest wait on my list.
So again maybe it is best to never give up on a card.
for addresses.
Visit https://smrowen.scentsy.us/Buy/Category/2527 and order your MLB Scentsy warmer.
Also visit  www.thelamfoundation.org and become aware of a deadly lung disease striking out women called    
Lymphangioleiomyomatosis, (LAM.)
There is no cure and doctors are not sure what causes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment