Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Classic TTM Success: Alejandro Pena

I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Nov. 23, 2012.


Former Atlanta Brave and Los Angeles Dodger Alejandro Pena is the latest former major leaguer I have received an autograph through the mail from.

In addition to the Braves and Dodgers, Pena also pitched for the New York Mets, Pittsburgh Pirates, Boston Red Soxs, and the Florida Marlins.
Pena began his career with the Dodgers in 1981 and ended his career with the Marlins in 1996.
Pena made it to the World Series three times earning one ring with the Dodgers and one ring with the Braves.
In 1991, Pena and Braves pitchers Kent Mercker and Mark Wohlers combined to throw a no hitter against the San Diego Padres.
The achievement is marked on baseball card featuring all three pitchers.
Today, Pena is the pitching coach for the Dodgers's Dominican summer league team.

No comments:

Post a Comment