Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Classic TTM Success: Eddie Perez

I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Oct. 12, 2012.



Former Atlanta Braves catcher Eddie Perez has responded to a through the mail autograph request in just 536 days.

I sent the card to the Atlanta Braves address in April of 2011 and received the card on Oct.12, 2012.
The slow response sends hope that some of the other requests that I sent off nearly two years ago may return.
Before receiving Perez's signature, former Houston Astro Craig Reynolds had been the slowest to respond with a 303 day wait.
Perez was the backup catcher to Javy Lopez and later became the personal catcher for Greg Maddux.
He currently is a bullpen coach for the Braves.

No comments:

Post a Comment