Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Classic TTM Success: Dan Schatzeder

overstockArt
I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Jan. 25, 2013.




Former Major League Baseball pitcher Dan Schatzeder has signed and returned my baseball card.

Schatzeder began his career with the Montreal Expos in 1977. He also played with the Detroit Tigers, San Francisco Giants, Philadelphia Phillies, Minnesota Twins, Cleveland Indians, Houston Astros, New York  Mets  and the Kansas City Royals.
During his 15 year career he made it to the World Series one time with the 1987 Minnesota Twins.
He recorded one win against the St. Louis Cardinals as the Twins went on to win the series.
Schatzeder also gained reconition for his hitting as he batted .240 with five home runs and 29 runs batted in.
Today Schatzeder lives in Illinois and teaches physical fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment