Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Classic TTM Success: Brett Saberhagen

I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Nov. 8, 2012.

Former Kansas City Royal pitcher Bret Saberhagen will sign an autograph via mail request in return for a donation to his charitable organization called Make A Difference Foundation, which benefits children with diabetes and debilitating disease.
Saberhagen debut with the Royals in 1984.
He went on to play for the New York Mets, Colorado Rockies, and the Boston Red Soxs.
Saberhagen made it to the playoffs with the Royals, Rockies and Red Soxs, winning a World Series with the Royals in 1985. He was also named MVP of the series.
I sent Saberhagen a $5 donation and waited 78 days to get a response.
For TTM collectors Saberhagen's autograph is an easy one to obtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment