Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Classic TTM Success: Mike Maddux

Shirts.com Superhero Banner
I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Feb. 8, 2013.

Arlington, Texas — Texas Ranger pitching coach Mike Maddux responds to through the mail autograph requests. 


During his playing career, Maddux pitched for the Philadelphia Phillies, Los Angeles Dodgers, San Diego Padres, New York Mets, Pittsburgh  Pirates, Boston Red Soxs, Seattle Mariners, Montreal Expos, and the Houston Astros.
He made it to the post season one time with the Boston Red Soxs in 1995 but never got to pitch as the Cleveland Indians  won the divison series.
During his time in the National League, he got six hits at the plate.
Maddux's little brother, Greg is a Cy Young Award winner and also works for the Rangers.I sent my request to the Texas Rangers' address and it took 33 days to get my autograph back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment