Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Billy Spiers Returns TTMs after 142 days

I’m little behind in posting this success. But I’m still posting it faster then it took the player to respond to my TTM request. 
Former Milwaukee Brewer shortstop Billy Spiers took 142 days to respond and return two autographed cards to me. 

Yes that is a long time but still not a long wait when compared to Mackey Sasser at 159 days; 
Dan Peltier, 170 days; 
Ken Williams, 191 Days; 
Mike Williams, 219 days; 
Nolan Ryan, 225, days; 
Randy Tomlin, 245 days; 
Eric O’ Flaherty, 271 days; 
Craig Reynolds, 303 days; 
Steve Lyons, 332 days; 
Spike Owen, whom I mailed two times. The first time he took just over a month to return one card. The second time, he took 478 days to return two cards.
Billy Hatcher, 542 days;
Tim Leary, 680 days; 
Kevin Appier, 826 days; 
Ray Fontenot 918 days; 
Dave Stapleton, 1,167 days; 
GlennAllen Hill, 1,285 days
and Bob Tewksbury, 2,104 days. 

All are examples that you should probably never give up on a card coming back to you. 



Also be sure and check out the MLB warmers on https://smrowen.scentsy.us  
Also visit www.thelamfoundation.org and become aware of a deadly lung disease striking out women called Lymphangioleiomyomatosis, (LAM.) 
There is no cure and doctors are not sure what causes it. I myself suffered my second collapsed lung this year. Chest tubes are not fun nor is lung surgery. Many women are dying and others are praying for a cure and or advancement treatment creations. 






No comments:

Post a Comment