Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Friday, November 8, 2013

Autographs from O'Flaherty and Matt Young arrive


This week I got a quick response and a surprise response after a long wait.

It took 271 days to get a response from Atlanta Braves pitcher Eric O’Flaherty. 
I mailed O’Flaherty in February at the Braves’ address. 
I had pretty much given up hope as many of the current Braves do not have a successful return rate. 
But O’Flaherty joins Andrelton Simmons as TTM successes in my collection.
The other success I received today is retired pitcher Matt Young.
Young signed three cards for me that highlight his career with the Los Angeles Dodgers, Boston Red Sox and Seattle Mariners.
Young also played with the Oakland As and Cleveland Indians.
He was a 1983 All Star and was a part of the 1989 As who played the Toronto Blue Jays in the World Series.
It took Young a short 25 days to respond to my request.
Lands\' End Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment