Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Autographs From Retired Greats including Reggie Jackson Arrive

I have to say I would do this again. The eight autographs I ordered from Creative Sports Enterprise (CSE) arrived this week. Johnny Bench, Bob Gibson (RIP), Reggie Jackson, Dave Justice, Tom Lasorda, (RIP) Tony Perez, Pete Rose and Ozzie Smith were among the many who signed the first weekend in August for Creative Sports.

A photo of Pete Rose signing my card.


Squirrel Ceramic Tile
All Star Dave Justice and Hall of Famer member Reggie Jackson 
do not permit pictures at their signings.

Hall of Fame member Tony Perez signs my baseball card.


Hall of Fame member Johnny Bench signs my baseball card. 
The autographs arrive with a photo of the player signing the card and a certificate of authenticity.

Photos of Jackson and Justice signing my cards did not arrive.

When I called and asked why, I was told that some players refuse to be photographed.
Fans can only wonder why.
I have to say that I am very pleased with my decision to obtain these autographs.

The COAs are like a credit card with the CSE logo, the name of the player, the date of the autograph and the city it was signed in, and the description of item signed such as baseball card, baseball bat etc.

There is also a hologram on the COA.
One unexplained occurrence, my Dave Justice card now has a Tri Star hologram on the back. 
None of the others do. I asked CSE about this as well and they insist they do not place holograms on the cards.

The cards were signed at the National Sports Collectors Convention in Rosemont, Illinois.

They arrived via UPS and were well packaged.

The only outrageous expense I think I suffered was $9.99 per card postage, so I paid $79.92 in shipping costs and the cards were shipped backed together in one box.

Probably over paid there.

To see upcoming autograph signings offered by CSE visit http://www.creativesportsent.com/
Chewy.com Logo
Tommy Lasorda
Bob Gibson signs my card.


No comments:

Post a Comment