Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Monday, July 29, 2013

Atlanta Braves Andrelton Simmons Responds






Andrelton Simmons is the first of the new generation of Braves I have received a TTM autograph from.  Hoping other Braves will follow suit.

ATLANTA, Ga.  — I’m happy to report that I received an autograph from Atlanta Braves shortstop Andrelton Simmons.

It took 161 days but the card arrived and I’m the first to report success on http://www.sportscardforum.com/forum.php?referrerid=72224

I was hoping against hope that Simmons would come through after seeing that many of my favorite Braves like Tim Hudson and Brian McCann do not have good TTM response rates.

Hoping this positive response means there could be hope for a Craig Kembrel response and an Eric O’ Flaherty response.
Simmons debut with the Braves on June 2, 2012.
Since then he has only been charged with 11 career errors.
Simmons played his college ball in Altus, Oklahoma and was drafted by the Braves in 2010.

Simmons retired from MLB baseball at the end of 2023. He ranked 312th on my fantasy player list with 528.84 points in 48 lineup appearances for an average of 11.01 points per game.

Lands\' End Logo

2 comments:

  1. Never sent TTM, but for Simmons, I'd definitely do it. Do you send it to Turner Field c/o Simmons? I'm guessing a larger envelope with a smaller, self addressed one (both w/ postage paid) inside for return purposes... Do you send the pen with it, too? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I send the card and a sase, they supply the pen:) sent it to Atl. Braves address, look on http://www.sportscardforum.com/forum.php?referrerid=72224 for addresses.

      Delete