Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Some TTM Failures


Hope may be lost on some TTM request I entrusted to the United States Postal Service nearly two years ago.

Retired NFL player Antoine Winfield is also on my no response list.
I mailed Winfield on Oct. 22, 2012, after some reported success.
Since that time, no more success has been recorded for him.

I also mailed former NBA player Darrell Walker on Oct. 22, 2012.
No success to report there either. There is success recorded for him, so maybe my card got lost in the mail.

I kicked 2013 off with a TTM request sent to former MLB pitcher Ron Robinson.
He must have honored his last TTM request on Christmas 2012 because no success since recorded.

On Jan. 29, 2013, I mailed a request to former catcher Paul Sorrento after seeing perfect success recorded for the former Atlanta Brave.
Unfortunately, like the others, this card has not returned.

Current Atlanta Braves closer Craig Kimbrel seems to sign some but not all.
I took a chance on Feb. 11, 2013 and the card is still gone.

Former pitcher Dennis Boyd is also on my failure list.
I mailed Boyd on Feb. 11, 2013 after seeing a near perfect response rate for Boyd.
No luck for me as of yet.

To find addresses visit

After you do that visit, www.thelamfoundation.org and become aware of a deadly lung disease that strikes women called Lymphangioleiomyomatosis, (LAM.)
There is no cure and doctors are not sure what causes it.

Visit https://smrowen.scentsy.us and order your favorite products or sign up to become a consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment