Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Classic TTM Success: Shawn Hillegas

I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Feb. 27, 2013.




Former Chicago White Sox  pitcher Shawn Hillegas is the latest retired player to respond to my through the mail auttograph request. 
Hillegas began his career with the Los Angeles Dodgers  in 1987.
He went to the White Sox's in 1988, the Cleveland Indians in 1991, New York Yankees in 1992 and the Oakland As where he finished his career in 1993. 
Hillegas never made it to the playoffs.  
He made his MLB debut by replacing an injured Jack Mc Dowell. 
He played his final game with the As on July, 17, 1993. 
Hillegas responded to my request in 29 days and his signature is very defined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment