Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Don Carman, my 100th TTM Success

HughesNet Provider - Fastest Satellite Internet I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on March 15, 2013.


Former Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Don Carman is the 100th athlete to respond to a through the mail autograph request.
Carman is a native of Woodward, Oklahoma who began his career with the Phillies in 1983. He went on to play with the Cincinnati Reds and ended his career with the Texas Rangers in 1992. 

He never got to play in the post season.
He started 102 big league games including a one-hit complete shut out of the New York mets  on Sept. 29, 1987.
The year before, he lost a perfect game bid to the San Francisco Giants  in the ninth inning when Bob Brenly hit a drive and outfielder Milt Thompson missed the catch.
Carman reportedly responds to all of his fan mail and in 2006 began responding to all the fan mail that he had collected over the years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment