Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Classic TTM Success: Zane Smith

I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on Dec. 3, 2012.


Former Atlanta Braves pitcher Zane Smith is a quick through the mail autograph responder and a true fan of the fans.
I sent Smith a baseball card to an address in Atlanta, Georgia with a note stating that I loved him as an Atlanta Brave, but was only able to find a Montreal Expo card to send.
In 11 days I received my Expos card and a Braves card of Smith signed. In my opinion, that's a true fan of fans.
Smith began his career with the Braves in 1984.
He also played for the Expos, Pittsburgh  Pirates, and Boston Red Soxs.
He finished his 13-year-career with 100 wins and 1,011 strikeouts.
He made it to the National League Championship Series two times with the Pirates and the American League Championship Series with the Red Sox.
The Largest Online Trading Card Marketplace

Baseball Football Basketball Golf Hockey Racing Soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment