Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Classic TTM Success: Rick Luecken

I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now obsolete. So in order to keep a record of my successes, I started this blog.  Here is what I published on Dec. 5, 2012.











Former Major League Baseball pitcher Rick Luecken responds to through the mail autograph requests quickly and personalizes them.
It took seven days to get my baseball card signed and returned.
He addresses the card to the fan then adds, best wishes and references Bible verse Rev. 3:20 which reads " Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."
Luecken pitched for the Kansas City Royals  in 1989 and the Atlanta Braves in 1990.
While with the Braves, he clashed with manager Bobby
Cox and was placed on waivers. The Toronto Blue Jays picked him up and he played one game, his last.
Luecken played in a total of 56 games and finished his career with three wins and five losses.
Today he lives in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment