Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Classic TTM Success: Farnsworth, Huson, Wilson


I started collecting MLB autographs through the mail in 2010. I posted my stories on a content mill that is now shutting down. So in order to keep a record of my successes, it is time to move them to my blog. Here is what I published on June 2, 2013.








For a fan looking to start a through the mail autograph collection,Tampa Bay Ray pitcher Kyle Farnsworth, former Montreal Expo Jeff Huson and former Kansas City Royal Willie Wilson are three players who respond to TTM requests quickly.
I received my signed Farnsworth card 20 days after mailing a request to the Tampa B
ay Ray address.
I remember becoming a fan of Farnsworth when he pitched with the Chicago Cubs.
In 2005 he played for the Detroit Tigers  and my favorite team, the Atlanta Braves.
He then went to the New York Yankees, back to the Tigers, then the Kansas City Royals, back to the Braves in 2010 and then off to the Rays where he is today.
In 2010 I got to see Farnsworth in Atlanta on Bobby Cox weekend.
Milestones in Farnsworth's career include a fight in 2003, kicking an electric fan in 2004, and a bench clearing brawl in 2005.
Farnsworth has made it to post season with the Cubs, Braves and Yankees.




Huson signed and returned my 1990 Donruss card in five days.
Huson played for the Expos, Texas Rangers, Baltimore Orioles, Milwaukee  Brewers, Seattle Mariners, California Angels, and the Chicago Cubs.
Today he is a commentator for the Colorado Rockies. 
Wilson played for the Royals, Oakland As and the Cubs. 
For a $15 fee, Wilson will sign a baseball card. Donations goes to The Willie Wilson Foundation, which assists youngsters with their baseball dreams.
To find addresses visit http://www.sportscardforum.com/forum.php?referrerid=72224


No comments:

Post a Comment