Despite the fact that Cam Schlittler and Chris Sale were Draftking Stat Slice failures, Friday night was still a successful night of betting on PICK 6 for me.
I chose a successful PICK 6 lineup consisting of Nolan Arenado, Mookie Betts, the stat slice, Brandon Lowe, J.T. Realmuto, Luis Robert Jr., and Marcus Semien.
I just missed having three successful PICK 6 lineups as Bryce Harper was the bum in a lineup that teamed him up with Luis Arraez, Betts, Alec Bohm, Pete Crow Armstrong, and Ohtani. Instead of a double digit win, I got back .81 cents.
Another PICK 6 consisting of Arraez, Bohm, Byron Buxton, the stat slice, Crow-Armstrong, Fernando Tatis and Bryan Rocchio turned into a successful PICK 5 as Rocchio was pardoned.
Overall I doubled my money for the night, didn’t get rich as my bets are conservative.
I must also take a moment to celebrate a couple successful Homerun PICK 2 from July. I selected the combo of Vaughn Grisson and Ceddane Rafaela and Rafaela and Marcus Semien.
All three homered and my $2 in bets turned into over $94. That was a good a Draftings day.
To give Draftkings a try, use my code and earn a bonus.
https://pick6.draftkings.com/r/psx/smrbraves/US-PSX/US-OK
Also check out the following sites.





No comments:
Post a Comment