Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Mike Rozier kicks off my Houston Oiler TTM Collection


My football TTM collection just grew as former Houston Oiler running back Mike Rozier returned my card signed in a short 11 days.
I remember watching Rozier when he was with the Nebraska Cornhuskers.
I’m thrilled to start my Houston Oiler collection with Rozier.
To find his address and others visit

If you are Christmas shopping now visit https://smrowen.scentsy.us and check out the MLB  Scentsy warmers and the college football warmers. The University of Oklahoma one is displayed on the right.

Also, visit www.thelamfoundation.org and become aware of a deadly lung disease striking out women called    
Lymphangioleiomyomatosis, (LAM.)
There is no cure and doctors are not sure what causes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment