Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Five TTM failures to report

The mail box was empty this week and some of the cards I placed in the mail have been gone a long time.
So this week, I’m throwing the towel on five more cards that entered the postl service over two years ago.
On July 9, 2013, I mailed a card to the Baltimore Orioles in hopes that Brady Anderson would respond to a TTM request. At the time
showed successes for Anderson.
No success for me and only one success listed for this year.

On the same day I mailed a card to Mike Lieberthal to an address in Thousand Oaks, Cailf.
Success from this address are still being recorded, in fact it is a 97 percent success rate. My card must have ended up in the postal shredder because no luck for me.
May have to try again.

Also on that day I sent a card to Walt Weiss to the Colorado Rockies’ address. 
No luck and no luck reported for others.

The final card I put in the mail that day was addressed to Hal Morris at the stadium in Tempe, Arizona.
Others recorded success, but once again my card did not return.
For addresses to these and other players visit

Visit https://smrowen.scentsy.us and check out the MLB  Scentsy warmers and the college football warmers.

Also, visit www.thelamfoundation.org and become aware of a deadly lung disease striking out women called  Lymphangioleiomyomatosis, (LAM.)
There is no cure and doctors are not sure what causes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment