Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Autographs from a MLB player and a NFL player arrive

This week I received a baseball and a football autograph.
Former Oakland A’s Terry Steinbach returned my card signed in just 52 days.
It was the second card I sent Steinbach.
My first TTM from him took 162 days, so his return time has improved.
Steinbach signs for a $2 minimum donation.
I took a chance and sent cash and it all worked out right.
Former Miami Dolphin running back O.J. McDuffie took 77 days to return my signed card.
No we wait on Zach Thomas.
To find addresses visit 

If you are Christmas shopping visit https://smrowen.scentsy.us and check out the MLB and college football  Scentsy warmers.

Also, visit www.thelamfoundation.org and become aware of a deadly lung disease striking out women called    
Lymphangioleiomyomatosis, (LAM.)
There is no cure and doctors are not sure what causes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment