Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Slab 'em and Sell 'em: SGC 10 GM Alex Bregman sold

 


The Alex Bergman SGC graded 10GM rookie card is sold.



I sold it to an Astro’s fan for $35. 

I was going to go for $60 but the buyer is a friend. 

I think I did good. It looks like the price range of the card is all over the place on Ebay. 


I see a PSA 10 sold for $8, while a PSA 9 sold for $15.


However a few days before that, a PSA 10 sold for $29.99, while another one sold for $49.99.

Bombas Homepage


There are many more examples of various sold prices. I guess for me, it comes back to I’m not a full fledged flipper and I’m not going to follow the market, I want to set the standard on a card. 


So yesterday someone made $8 on a PSA 10 Bregman while I made $35 on a SGC 10 Gem Mint Bregman.


So again “Ask what you want for a card, spend what you can and always get what you like and or collect.” Now buy some ice cream below and a save the bees mug.






Graeter's Peppermint Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment