Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Time to retire some fantasy players



 Long time Cincinnati Red Joey Votto is retiring from baseball. Votto played with the Reds for 17 years. He attempted to play with the Toronto Blue Jays this year but never made it out of the minor leagues.


His retirement also vacates his slot on my fantasy baseball players.


Votto finishes 207th place on my list of 400.

He competed in my lineups a total of 35 weeks and averaged 13.84 fantasy points per week.


In addition to Votto, it is time to retire some players from my NFL Fantasy lineups.


Cam Newton hasn’t played pro football since 2021.

He was once a key part of my fantasy football lineups.

Newton was the QB on my $100 winning lineup that also included Odell Beckham, Zach Ertz, Graham Gano, and the Philadelphia defense.

Newton finishes 18th on my list of 400. with an 18.58 fantasy point average, scoring 1,450 points in 78 weeks.


Also leaving my fantasy lineup is long time Falcon QB Matt Ryan.

Ryan finishes 38th on my list of 400 with an average 15.89 fantasy points, scoring 1,065 points in 67 weeks.


Running back Le’Veon Bell has left the NFL for the boxing ring. The former Pittsburgh Steeler, New York Jet leaves my line up in 60th place with a 14.25 fantasy point average, scoring 998 points in 70 weeks.

Bell was a part of my team that scored 171.26 fantasy points behind QB Dad Prescott with assistance from Ezekiel Elliott, and Jimmy Graham.


Long time QB Teddy Bridgewater also joins the retirement list. He was 61st on my list with a fantasy point average of 14.16 in 25 weeks with 354 points scored.


Another long-time back up QB leaving my lineup is Chase Daniel.

Daniel leaves my list of 400 ranked 78th with a 13.33 fantasy point average, scoring 40 points in three weeks.


Running back Lamar Miller is leaving my list of 400 with 12.30 fantasy point average, with 652 points scored in 53 weeks. He held the 91st spot.


It is also time to say goodbye NFL running back Adrian Peterson.

Peterson held the 102 spot on my list of 400 with a 11.80 fantasy point average, scoring 1,240 points in 105 weeks.


Another long time RB leaving the scene is Mark Ingram.

Ingram held the 111 spot on my list of 400. he averaged 11.17 points in 89 weeks scoring, 995 points. He was part of my 179 point team, which also included Christian McCaffrey, Michael Thomas, Adam Thielen, Colt McCoy, Juju Smith-Schuster, Zach Ertz, and the Washington Redskins defense.


Dez Bryant’s time on the fantasy list is over. Bryant leaves my list of 400 in 120th place, averaging 10.89 points in 58 weeks and scoring 632 points.


That rounds out the list of fantasy retirees for now. But I’m sure there are more to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment