Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Monday, August 26, 2024

Fantasy football departures leave 26 openings on my fantasy list

As I can continue to update my fantasy football records for the new season, more retired names emerge.


Former Arizona Cardinal running back David Johnson is now retired. Johnson leaves my fantasy rankings in 103rd place with 11.57 point average. He scored 625 points in 54 games.


Long time Oakland Raider TE Darren Waller has called it quits. He leaves my list in 111 place, averaging 11.08 fantasy points in 48 games. He scored 532 points.


Longtime Atlanta Falcon running back Devonta Freeman has retired. He was in 120th place on my list of 400 with an average of 10.79 fantasy points. He scored 464 points in 43 weeks.


A second former Arizona Cardinal running back has retired. Kenyan Drake leaves my list in 123rd place with a 10.47 fantasy point average. He scored 503 points in 48 weeks.


Longtime QB Colt McCoy has called it quits. The former Texas Longhorn played for a hand full of teams including the Arizona Cardinals. He leaves my fantasy list in 126th place with a 10.38 average, scoring 135 points in 13 weeks.


Former San Francisco 49er running back Carlos Hyde has hung up the cleats. Hyde was in 133rd place on my list with 546 fantasy points scored in 54 weeks for a 10.11 average.


Former Philadelphia Eagle wide receiver DeVante Parker is retired. Parker was in 151st place on my list with 9.40 fantasy point average. He scored 442 points in 47 weeks.


Former Detroit Lion Eric Ebron has left the game. He was ranked 155 on my list of 400 with a 9.20 fantasy point average in 44 weeks with 405 points scored.


Super Bowl Champion QB Nick Foles has called it quits. He was ranked in 167th place on my list with an 8.85 fantasy point average, scoring 62 points in seven weeks.


Former New England Patriot Damien Harris has called it quits. He was ranked 186th place on my list with an 8.17 fantasy average, scoring 188 points in 23 weeks.


Longtime TE Jared Cook is retiring. He was ranked 187th place on my list with 8.12 fantasy point average, scoring 455 points in 56 weeks.


Former Dallas Cowboy Michael Gallup has retired. Gallup was in 202nd place on my list of 400 with a 7.93 fantasy point average, scoring 468 points in 59 weeks.


Longtime Green Bay Packer Randall Cobb has hit the showers. Cobb played with the Jets last year hoping to team up with buddy Aaron Rodgers. Injury kept Rodgers out. So this year Cobb is out. He was in 209th place on my list with a 7.72 fantasy point average, scoring 641 points in 83 weeks.


Former Washington running back Chris Thompson is calling it quits. Thompson was in 228 place on my list with a 7.25 fantasy point average. He scored 58 points in eight weeks on my team. He was part of my 181 point roster which also included Michael Thomas, Chris Godwin, Adam Thielen, Zach Ertz, and the New England Patriot defense.


Running back Devontae Booker has left the stadium for the last time. Booker was in 238th place with a seven point average. Scoring 147 points in 21 weeks.


Former New England Patriot running back Rex Burkhead has also left the league. Burkhead was in 250th place on my lost with a 6.68 fantasy point average, scoring 234 points in 35 weeks.


Last on my retirement lost is former Minnesota Viking TE Kyle Rudolph. Rudolph was in 256th place with 6.47 fantasy point average, scoring 395 points in 61 weeks.


With the departures, I have 26 openings on my list. we shall see who fills them this year.

120*600- Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment