Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Kindness of friends outweighs the cruelty of family

The kindness of others outweighs the cruelty of family.

Death in this family always awakens cruelty.

I know what you did and said, you may not know that I know.

You continue to put on the charade that you are a perfect Christian, but your true colors have shown once more.

You terrified a funeral home worker with your craziness.

Your drama scenes are unappealing. You are more a hurt than a help.

You are a 60-year-old control freak who goes insane when you are not in control.

Instead of lending support, you lecture.

Elvis sang don't be cruel to a heart that is true, but that is what you do.

Go recite your fake prayers tonight, knowing that you recited more than that in a funeral home chapel.

I will sleep knowing that I paid my respects to my aunt with out your presence. 

And while you think your tirade hurt me, it hurt you as you grew your reputation of craziness. 

I hope you obtain help, but you won't.

Instead you will allow the cruelty to shine on until everyone else's light burns out.








No comments:

Post a Comment