Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Some Players Haven't Responded




It is time to sadly report more no responders from my attempts made in 2012.
On July 30, I mailed Pokey Reese and Mark Wohlers.

In August I mailed Eric Owens, Tim Wallach, Herm Winningham, Dave Righetti, and Kal Daniels.
I mailed a request to Reese to an address in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Some success has been recorded from that address, the last a month before I sent mine.
It has been over a year and so far nothing.

Former Atlanta Braves’ pitcher Mark Wohlers has failed me and others.
I sent a request to Alpharetta, Georgia and so far no response. There are other disappointed Braves fan as well.

I communicated with Wohlers on Twitter earlier this year. He said one day he plans to respond to TTMs.
I hope it is soon.
I mailed Owens and Wallach at the Los Angeles Dodger’s address.
No response.
There is success from Wallach recorded from Dodger Stadium. My request must have got lost.
I sent a request to Winningham at a South Carolina address. Some hit and miss success is recorded.

Again, my letter must be lost.
I mailed Righetti at the San Franciso Giant’s address.
There is success recorded for him, but again my request seems to be lost in the shuffle.

I mailed Daniels at an address in Georgia.
Some success has been recorded but not in a while.
It is easy to give up hope on these cards returning and ask the question, what happened to them?
But I have to remember that it took Ray Fontenot 916 days to return my autographed card.
Proof you shouldn’t give up hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment