Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Monday, October 14, 2013

No success from July 16, 2012 Mail Outs

Mailing Dave Justice directly failed but paying a fee worked.

Some of the players still on my failure list are Scot Radinsky, Gerald Perry, David Justice, Rico Brogna, Sandy Alomar Jr., Ken Griffey Sr and Kirk Gibson.

On March 29, 2011 I mailed Scot Radinsky at an address in Simi Valley Cailfornia. With that stamp, I said goodbye to that card as it has never came back.

A check of http://www.sportscardforum.com/forum.php?referrerid=72224 shows fans have mailed at him at other addresses with no success.

A former member of my favorite team, the Atlanta Braves, is on my failure list.
I mailed Gerald Perry on April 4, 2011 at the Oakland As address where he was employed.
The card never came back and no success is reported on http://www.sportscardforum.com/forum.php?referrerid=72224

Another former Brave, David Justice was a non-responder.
I mailed Justice at an address in Poway, Cailfornia and received no response. Some success has been reported from the address but not a lot. This year I did get Justice’s autograph through a special event hosted by Creative Sports. 
Paying a fee may be the only way to get Justice.

Former Cleveland Indian Sandy Alomar Jr. did not come through for me.
I mailed Alomar Jr. on July 16, 2012 at the Cleveland Indians address. 
My attempt was unsuccessful.
However there is success recorded for Alomar Jr. from many addresses. On one hand it has only been 16 months.

My Ray Fontenont autograph took 918 days. 

On the same day I mailed Rico Brogna, another non-success. I mailed Brogna at the Notre Dame address.
No success to report. Again, it has only been 16 months.

Another one time Atlanta Brave is a non-responder. I mailed Ken Griffey Sr. on the same day at an address at the Bakersfield Blaze address in Bakersfield, Cailf.
No response. Some fans received notes saying he is not signing at this time.

Gibson is the last player I mailed on that date and again no response.
I mailed Gibson at the Arizona Diamondbacks address like many other fans and like other fans I got no response.
Barnums Animals Crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment