Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Former Atlanta Brave Bob Horner is signing Through the Mail

I'm happy to add Bob Horner to my through the mail autograph collection,

One of my all time beloved Atlanta Braves, Bob Horner is siging cards through the mail for a $10 fee.
I sent one card and the fee to Horner and within five days, I received two signed cards.
A great bargain for a long-time Braves fan like me.
Horner was one of the first players I mailed three years ago when I got into the hobby.
But the request and card was returned, unlike many cards that never come back.
Autograph success started being recorded on www.sportscardforum this year.
So I loaded up the envelope and mailed away.
Horner will join autographs from Dale Murphy, Bruce Benedict and Glenn Hubbard as my Braves from the 80s autograph collection grows.
Barnums Animals Crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment