Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Frank Viola Autograph Arrives Day Before My Mother's Death



A Frank Viola Autographed Baseball Card.

Former Major League Pitcher Frank Viola signed and returned my 1991 Leaf baseball card in 19 days. 
The card arrived one day before my mother passed on Friday the 13th after a five year battle with ovarian cancer.

I include this note in hopes that some of you will donate to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance.

If you read this and donate please leave a comment so I will know my blog is making a difference.
Readers can also order Scentsy from me at https://smrowen.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home


Viola played for the Minnesota Twins, New York Mets, Boston Red Sox, Cincinnati Reds and Toronto Blue Jays.
Today Viola is a pitching coach for the Savanna Sand Gnats, an affiliate of the New York Mets.
All Sports Membership for 30% off w/coupon Football30

No comments:

Post a Comment