Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Friday, January 19, 2024

Diego's Lesson (Dream entry)




Like many people, I spent a portion of life working at Walmart.

During my time there, I met a lot of people and stay in contact with a handful.

Some of them still work there after 31 years.

The other night I had a vivid dream that I was back at Walmart.

My friend Juliana was working there in the dream just as she is in real life.

Well on this work day, she was fired by a young manager named Diego. I came to work and saw her packing up and asked what was happening.

She said her and Diego got into a spat and she was fired for trying to explain something to him.

I became enraged as Juliana has 30 years seniority over young Diego.

I located another long time employee named Arlene. I told her what Diego had done. She and other office workers went to lend support to Juliana. They thanked her for decades of work and then proceeded to tell Diego that he needed to put his arrogance aside and realized he doesn't know it all.

Myself and the others informed him that Juliana and other employees were wearing Walmart blue before he was even in diapers. After an eye opening scolding, Diego began to cry.

Because of policy, he could not reverse his decision and Juliana would lose her job, the only one she knew.

But he stated that he would never be able to reprimand anyone ever again, sealing his fate as well. He would not make it in Walmart management.



No comments:

Post a Comment