Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Nelson Cruz joins the retired fantasy player list




The 2023 baseball season is over and soon the 2024 season will begin.

Some of the players who we know have retired and won’t return to fantasy lineups include:


Former Atlanta Brave Mike Foltynewicz is now listed as a former MLB pitcher. He last pitched in 2021 for the Texas Rangers. In 2022 he was accused of domestic abuse and did not pitch in the majors. The 32-year-old leaves my fantasy list ranked No. 72 averaging 25.42 FP in 33 weeks.


Former Atlanta Brave Tanner Roark is now listed as a former MLB pitcher at the age of 37. Roark pitched for many teams including the Washington Nationals and a brief stint with the Braves in 2021. He leaves my fantasy list ranked at 74 and averaging 25.21 FP in 23 weeks.


Former Atlanta Brave Adam Wainwright, who is best known as a St. Louis Cardinal is now officially retired. Wainwright leaves my fantasy list ranked 70th with 1,463.5 pts scored in 59 weeks for an average of 24.80. He was on my 223.8 fantasy points scored lineup.


Former Atlanta Brave, Milwaukee Brewer, Toronto Blue Jay, and New York Yankee Josh Donaldson has retired. He leaves my fantasy line up after appearing 87 times, scoring 1,347 points for an average of 15.48.


Former Detroit Tiger Miguel Cabrera exist the fantasy list after two decades. He leaves my list with 3,648.98 FP scored in 167 weeks for an average of 21.85. He was ranked No. 109 on my list and was a member of my 231.5 week and my 219.3 week.


Former Seattle Mariner Nelson Cruz announced his retirement this week. Cruz played with many teams including the Brewers, Rangers, Orioles, Twins, Rays,Nationals and Padres. He leaves my fantasy list averaging 13.12 FP and ranked 230.


That’s just a few of the players who won’t be returning to fantasy lineups next year. There could be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment