Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Bill Landrum TTM in the Wind

My through the mail autograph from former Pittsburgh Pirate Bill Landrum seems to have had adventure.
I sent Landrum a 1991 Studio Baseball card on Feb. 17.
On April 9 I found the card in my neighbor’s yard agains the house post marked March 2.
March winds have been full blast here in recent weeks so I have a lot of theories as to how the piece of mail may have got there.
The mailman dropped it and the TTM was dust in the wind until by luck it lodged up against my neighbor’s house until I found it.
OR 
It made it to my mailbox and I dropped it as I retrieved the mail and blew to its resting place.
Whatever the scenario the self designed postage and address label caught my eye and the autograph is now home and resting with the others in my collection.

For addresses visit 

Also check out Scentsy’s products and their MLB warmers at 

Also, visit www.thelamfoundation.org and become aware of a deadly lung disease striking out women called  Lymphangioleiomyomatosis, (LAM.)
There is no cure and doctors are not sure what causes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment