Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Rich Amaral Takes 63 days to Return TTM






Former Seattle Mariner Rich Amaral took 63 days to return two cards to me signed.
I mailed Amaral at an address located in Huntington Beach, Cailf.


For player addresses visit.

Also be sure and check out the MLB warmers on 

Also, visit www.thelamfoundation.org and become aware of a deadly lung disease striking out women called  Lymphangioleiomyomatosis, (LAM.)
There is no cure and doctors are not sure what causes it.
I myself am recovering from my second collapsed lung in three years. 
Chest tubes are not fun nor is lung surgery. Many women are dying and others are praying for a cure and or advancement treatment creations.

Another  website to visit is https://www.zazzle.com/smrjigsawpuzzles
The site offers many items designed with photography. Items include clocks, mason jars, light switch covers and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment