Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Saturday, September 24, 2016

A Todd Greene Autograph Arrives

Former Toronto Blue Jay catcher Todd Greene has broken my TTM drought by returning my card signed in a short 27 days.
It had been a while since I had any success. Hoping that is changing.
I did receive my two cards back that I mailed to former Miami Dolphin Zach Thomas.
The cards were unsigned with a note saying I sent to the wrong address.
We shall try again.
I also received a return to sender from former MLB player  Jaime Navarro.

To find addresses visit
Be sure and check out the MLB warmers on https://smrowen.scentsy.us
Also, visit www.thelamfoundation.org and become aware of a deadly lung disease striking out women called  Lymphangioleiomyomatosis, (LAM.)
There is no cure and doctors are not sure what causes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment