Buy your pet products here

Chewy.com Logo

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Two new TTMs and Lymphangioleiomyomatosis





Frank White and John Olerud are my two latest TTM successes.

However I need to use this blog entry to call attention to a rare lung disease that strikes women, many who have never smoked.

On March 25 I became one of the estimated 1,300 people diagnosed with Lymphangioleiomyomatosis, (LAM) and I have never smoked.

There is no cure and doctors are not sure what causes it.

My future is now uncertain as it seems I have cysts slowly taken over my lungs.
Most live eight to 10 years unless they receive a double lung transplant.


Donations help research continue.
Treatments and a cure are needed for this disease.


After donating to LAM  visit
http://www.sportscardforum.com/forum.php?referrerid=72224 to find addresses of sports stars to continue your hobby.



www.buffalowildwings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment